How You Can Help
There are several ways you can help protect Maine land, natural resources and wildlife for future generations.
Donate – Volunteer – Become a Member – Donate Your Land
AS A CITIZEN OF THE AREA –
- Participate in land use and planning meetings.
- Talk to us about your environmental concerns.
AS A LAND TRUST MEMBER –
- Provide financial and volunteer support.
- Participate in Land Trust activities.
- Promote the Land Trust and its activities.
AS A LANDOWNER –
- Consider a donation, gift of land, or an easement.
- Contact us for more information about conservation options and potential tax advantages.