Community Garden at the Farm Walk!
The Mousam Way Land Trust is pleased to be partnering with the local horticultural community’s farms during Springvale’s 5th Annual Farm Walk this summer, July 28. During your visit, via shuttle if you wish, you’ll be offered:
- Tours of Sanford’s brand new Community Garden project;
- The University of Maine Extension Service’s Kids Can Grow program demonstrated by the York County Master Gardener Volunteer program;
- An introduction of the Trust’s growing David & Linda Pence Community Ecology Center;
- An assortment of Kids’ Games, including a giant croquet game that kids can run through, or push/kick huge inflatable balls;
- Free Shain’s Sea Dog Biscuit ice cream bars!
More info is here.